Barcelona has something for everyone – including footie fans! That’s why we’ve compiled a Top 5 of the city’s most fun things to do.
- Book a tour of Camp Nou – the largest stadium in Europe!
- Pop into the FC Botiga Megastore and buy a FC Barcelona shirt to take home as a souvenir.
- Grab a bite to eat at Los Caracoles – the famous restaurant popular with football stars.
- Experience the vibrant nightlife at Club Sutton – the hotspot where you might get to dance with famous footballers into the early hours of the morning.
- Visit the Turó de la Rovira and see FC Barcelona’s stadium from this unbelievably beautiful vantage point!