Sometimes, match fixtures can change which may mean that the game you wanted to see is no longer available for your itinerary. To save you from any disappointment, we offer our Match Schedule Guarantee.
In some cases, the start time of a match may move to later in the day – or even to another day. This is the usually due to live television broadcast commitments or developments in European competitions.
In Spain, the definitive match time is announced just 10 days before kick-off. However, as matches are always played on a Saturday or Sunday evening in Spain, it makes it easier to plan for all eventualities. Match times for other leagues change less often. And in most cases, match times are announced two to four weeks before the game.
Our online travel schedules are fine-tuned to take into account any changes in times or dates to ensure you are always able to attend the match! If however, owing to circumstances beyond our control, your itinerary has been compromised, we will offer you our Match Schedule Guarantee.
What is the Match Schedule Guarantee?
* If you have booked a flight-based package, we will adjust either your outbound orreturn flight – not both – to ensure you can attend the game. This will cost you nothing
* If your stay is extended beyond the fixed travel dates, you will be charged for an additional hotel night
* Any changes in the travel dates may also mean we can’t guarantee you will stay at your chosen hotel. Of course we always do our utmost best to ensure you do stay at the hotel you’ve reserved. If this proves to be impossible, we will book a comparable hotel for you
* Please note that any match changes can have a knock-on effect for your flights meaning you may have to fly with another airline. Again, this will cost you nothing: we pay for any flight changes in this situation.
How does it work?
* We decide how your travel itinerary can be amended and then call you to discuss the various options. We will also explain what costs we pay and whether you will have to pay for an additional night in a hotel.
* Like with all our itineraries, we always ensure that the margin between your scheduled arrival time and the beginning of the match is at least 2.5 hours. This allows for stress-free travel to the hotel and stadium.
What doesn’t the Match Schedule Guarantee cover? If the match schedule changes when you’re already at your destination, we are unfortunately unable to offer you this protection. This is because you will have partially used your package which means we are unable to rebook your travel dates. That said, the chance of a schedule being changed at such short notice is extremely rare.